Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nearing the end, the end in sight, a light at the end of the tunnel...

Well folks, for those who have been interested in my dental posts, they shall soon come to an end. Thankfully!

First, praise and thanksgiving to my Lord for the mercy and grace He has extended to me. This process had gone so smoothly. From His help in financing the procedures, blessing me with very little pain through the process, and for many other blessings throughout the past two months.

Tuesday, I went to have the impressions made for the 3 crowns for the left side. The doc decided to also remove the last wisdom tooth. He thought before a surgeon needed to do so, but after looking at it time and again he decided he could handle it himself. I'm still a bit swollen from that, but otherwise I'm fine. I've got the temporary crowns on, all bright and shiny silver tin models. The permanent crowns will be white, well two will be. The one way in the back will be gold. I've never owned any real gold in my life, so now I'll be the proud owner of a gold crown. Just not the type to wear on my head as a monarch would - too bad!

I return in two weeks to have the permanent crowns installed, then he will take impressions of the right side for the crowns that will make the bridge. Two weeks for manufacturing the bridge, then it'll be on. Then I'll be all finished. So just two more visits! Which will be a total of 8 visits since the beginning back in June.

Thanks to all of you who have prayed, and who have laughed with me through some of the experiences!

No comments: