Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bethel's Annual Meeting

Bethel Church in Nashville, TN has been a place that I have greatly enjoyed attending over the past few years. I am thankful for several friends the Lord has blessed me with that are members at Bethel. It has been over a year since my last visit, and I am looking forward to traveling there tomorrow.

Bethel's meeting will begin tomorrow evening, and the invited speakers are Elders Lonnie Mozingo, Jr., Guy Hunt and Michael Green. I am looking forward to the preaching and fellowship of the church, these ministers, and their pastor, Elder Ronald Lawrence, a man that I highly esteem.


I've heard each of these men preach wonderfully in the past, and I trust the Lord will bless them again this weekend! I'll be sure to give some details of sermons when I return on Saturday.

No comments: