Saturday, May 19, 2007

Gardening - Week 3

I am still amazed each day as I walk through the garden to see the difference a week, and often, even a day can make! Here are the photos from this week! You may notice that the patio (and yard) and been thoroughly cleaned up!

Angle 1:

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Angle 2:

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3


And just to show that I do occasionally clean up the place, here is a shot of the new & improved patio. Now there is finally room to sit out back and relax.

I spent the day (after a Little League meeting, I am umpiring baseball this year) cleaning the patio, watering the garden (some), putting away tools, mowing the grass, etc. It was quite an enjoyable day, and it ain't over yet ... our church will have the monthly fellowship here in about an hour or so!

*Ignore the tires along the fence, they're going in a garage sale soon!

No comments: